top of page
- Sat, Oct 27House of Blues New OrleansOct 27, 2018, 9:00 PMHouse of Blues New Orleans, 225 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA"SOME ARE BORN TO SWEET DELIGHT, OTHERS ARE BORN TO ENDLESS NIGHT." ENDLESS NIGHT IS BEST DESCRIBED AS "A VENETIAN MASQUERADE, MEETS A VAMPIRE COURT, WITH THE ELEGANCE OF A BURLESQUE CABARET AND THE ENERGY OF A ROCK CONCERT.
- Sun, Sep 30Flat Acres FarmSep 30, 2018, 5:00 PMFlat Acres Farm, 11321 Dransfeldt Rd, Parker, CO 80134, USAA crazy and twisted event for charity. White T-shirt "civilians" are running for their lives from "black-shirt" vampires. After being tagged twice by a vampire twice, a civilian turns vamp. They run through a red powder zone where they are showered by onlookeers turning their white shirts bloody.
- Sat, Sep 22Port of Miami
- Sat, Aug 11HildesheimAug 11, 2018, 7:00 AM – Aug 12, 2018, 11:40 PMHildesheim, Hildesheim, GermanyThe M'era Luna is an alternative music festival that encompasses a number of different styles such as metal, future pop, aggrotech, synthpop, gothic rock, dark wave, and ebm. It is held annually on the second weekend of every August, in Hildesheim, Germany at Flugplatz Hildesheim-Drispenstedt.
- Sat, Jun 09Redemption Goth Club
- Sat, Jun 02pin P3 Purmerend Pop- & CultuurpodiumJun 02, 2018, 7:00 AMpin P3 Purmerend Pop- & Cultuurpodium, Purmersteenweg 17, 1441 DK Purmerend, NetherlandsThe biggest alternative party in the Netherlands is back for the seventh time! Are you in for a day of fashion, bands, acts, free hairdye by Kinki Kappers Purmerend, workshops and a whole lot of Attitude?
- Sat, May 26Melody Ballroom
- Tue, May 22Location is TBD
- Fri, May 18Leipzig
- Fri, Apr 27WhitbyApr 27, 2018, 8:00 PM – Apr 29, 2018, 11:00 PMWhitby, Whitby, UKThe Whitby Goth Weekend® (WGW®) is an alternative music festival. It was founded in 1994 by Jo Hampshire of Top Mum Promotions and has grown to become one of the world’s premier Goth events. Alongside the music as part of the official event there is also the Bizarre Bazaar Alternative Market.
bottom of page